General terms and conditions
This is an automatic translation of the German text. Please note that technical terms may be incorrect. Legally the German text is valid, the English version is for illustration only.
Terms of delivery
The offered articles are usually always in stock, so that we can supply you promptly after payment.
We only supply brand-new products in original quality, the guarantee period is 2 years. No warranty on consumables.
Shipping costs will be charged extra. All prices and additional costs are calculated according to the price list valid at the time of delivery at www.blue-door.ch. The prices are subject to the reservation that no database errors have occurred..
The delivery is carried out by Swiss Post or DPD. Purchases can also be picked up at Bluedoor, or Vision of Hemp.
We now only deliver parcels within Switzerland.
The shipping costs are calculated according to the current prices of the Swiss Post.
Method of payment
The payment is made by means of prepayment. This means by payment to the specified account in Switzerland. Payment methods are:
• Bank transfer
• Paying-in slip from the Swiss Post
• purchase on account (for all users who have already placed at least one punctually paid order)
If nothing to the contrary is stated on the order, we reserve the right to make either complete or partial deliveries. Any subsequent deliveries shall be free of postage.
Refusal of acceptance
In the event of unjustified refusal to accept the goods delivered by us, we shall charge the costs incurred by us. Our right to fulfill the purchase contract remains unaffected by this..
Exchange is only possible in case of wrong deliveries or manufacturing defects. When returning goods, a copy of the delivery note or invoice must be enclosed, otherwise processing is not possible. In the case of damage in transit, you must make a complaint within 48 hours, otherwise the right to a free replacement expires.
1. The customer is obliged to check the goods on receipt and to notify Bluedoor of obvious defects without delay, but at the latest within a period of 8 days.
2. If the subject of the contract is defective, you have the right to rectification. If the rectification of defects fails twice, you have the right to a reduction or conversion..
Exemption of liability
1. We are not liable for the correctness of the content of the subject of the contract.
2. We are only liable for gross negligence and intent.
Basel, 01 March 2020